All products manufactured by MASA possess a Certificate of Compliance, fulfilling all the quality standards set out in the EN9100 / ISO9001 and ISO14001 regulations, as well as the regulatory and/or contractual requirements of our customers and official authorities.
The Quality Function is delegated to the Quality Guarantee department, as the body with overall responsibility before the company’s Management. And, in turn, it is supported by a formal organisation that encompasses the commitments established in the MASA Quality Policy. With these, we engage the whole organisation in the commitment to maintain and control the quality standards established for each product.
Specific means of control (tri-dimensional verification, supported by METROLOG V5 software):
- FARO – Capacity – 1900 mm in diameter.
- DEA No. 1: Capacity – 3000 x 1200 x 900 mm (length, width, height).
- DEA No. 1: Capacity – 2000 x 800 x 600 mm (length, width, height).
The MASA Quality Guarantee Function has received the approval of the international aeronautical industry, in accordance with standard EN9100, and is also qualified to perform specific functions that require proven specialisation and experience in the sector, such as:
- Issue and approval of manufacturing routes.
- Issue and approval of verification instructions.
- Supply and technical receipt of aeronautical material.
Our significant cumulative experience with the main international customers in the aerospace sector is our main guarantee and best recommendation in any commercial framework in which we wish to participate, and with it our commitment of continuous improvement in the efficiency of our processes.
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
The Organisation’s Policy is to supply products that comply with the specific regulations in each case and which meet the legal and regulatory requirements, as well as the needs and expectations of the interested parties, becoming a key tool leading to profitable growth based on a commitment of constant improvement and cost reduction.
Quality and Environmental Protection are Management priorities and it is the responsibility of all the employees of the organisation to ensure compliance through:
- Disclosure of the documentation and responsibilities associated with the Integrated Management System.
- Promoting training and awareness of staff.
- Compliance with procedures and standards.
- Distribution of the internal parameters and indexes that measure the efficiency of the Integrated Management System and guarantee the satisfaction of our clients.
- Comply with environmental legislation and other environmental requirements with a focus on innovation and sustainability.
- Protect the environment by applying good environmental practices.
The Quality and Environment function symbolises a direct commitment to our clients, our environment and our own internal organisation, striving for continual efficiency and sustainable performance.