We inform you that, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation applicable to the Protection of Personal Data, when it is necessary for the User to enter their personal data on the Website, what they are doing is to provide their personal data to the Person Responsible for Processing , that is, to MecanizacionesAeronáuticas SA (hereinafter, “MASA”)
MASA thanks the User for their visit to the Web and their interest in our company and our group, as well as in our products and services. The privacy of the User’s personal data is important for MASA.
In accordance with the provisions of article 30.1 of the Regulation of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, MASA will keep a record of the treatment activities carried out under their responsibility.
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- The data collected and processed will be only those that you incorporate in the forms on the Web.
- MASA may treat your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the website.
- Manage the acquisition of products and / or services of MASA or any company of the group.
- Attend to your queries and requests.
- Manage job offers and / or receive the curriculum vitae sent by the User.
- Conduct a quality control on the products and / or services of MASA or any company of the group.
- No se admitirán datos personales facilitados de terceros. En el caso de que nos aporte Datos Personales de terceros, usted se responsabiliza de haber informado y haber obtenido el consentimiento de estos, para ser aportados con las finalidades indicadas en los apartados correspondientes de la presente Política de Privacidad, lo cual deberá acreditar documentalmente al tiempo de facilitar aquellos datos. De no hacerlo, se procederá a su destrucción inmediata.
- LEGITIMISATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- However, you can withdraw the consent at any time according to the procedures described below.
- TYPOLOGY OF THE OBJECT OF TREATMENT OF THE DATA
- MASA will treat, for the purposes you have consented, the following categories of data:
- Contact and identification data, such as, for example, and without limitation, the following: Name, surname, ID or NIE, email, telephone nº, address and academic training.
- Personal, professional or commercial data that you enter on the Web, such as, for example, and only by way of example without limitation, the following: Department or person to whom your inquiry is addressed, other personal data relating to your needs or preferences.
- RECIPIENTS OF DISCLOSURES
- The personal data that you provide us through the Website may be disclosed to the other companies of the MASA Group, in addition to other disclosures established by law.
- The User has the right to obtain confirmation of the processing of their data that is carried out by MASA.
- The User can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of their data, of limitation and opposition to their treatment, as well as not being subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of their data, when appropriate, before:
- “MecanizacionesAeronáuticas S.A.”by sending a request in writing and accompaniedby ID to the attention of the “Data Protection Manager”, “El Sequero” Industrial Estate, Avenida del Ebro 33, 26150 Agoncillo (La Rioja – Spain) or via the Email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
- MASA will not keep your data longer than necessary for the purposes described above and always with the maximum duration that, according to the legally stipulated deadlines, corresponds to each type of data.
- SECURITY MEASURES
- In order to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed MASA has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures.
- MASA undertakes to treat personal data in a confidential manner and to use them only for the purposes indicated and which are accessible in the register of treatment activities.