Pursuant to Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society and electronic commerce businesses (Ley 34/2002 de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico, LSSI), we hereby inform you that:
MECANIZACIONES AERONAUTICAS, S.A. (hereinafter, MASA) is a limited company with tax identification number (CIF) A-26025833 and registered office in Agoncillo (La Rioja), Polígono Industrial El Sequero Avenida del Ebro 33. It is registered at the Mercantile Registry of La Rioja in volume 295, page 13 (reverse), sheet LO-2001.
General terms and conditions of use of the MASA website
The domain name masa.aero is owned by MASA and its exclusive use is reserved to said party.
The official website of MASA is www.masa.aero and its purpose is to provide to the public, in general, information on the activities that this company performs and on the products and services it provides, particularly for the aeronautical sector.
The use of this website entails the express and full acceptance of the terms and conditions hereby laid out, without prejudice to the specific terms and conditions that may be applicable to some of the specific services offered through the website.
MASA reserves the power to effect, at any given time and without the need for prior warning, modifications and updates of the information on its website or of the configuration and presentation thereof.
In order to keep the information published on the website up to date, the content thereof may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any given time, and so it will be convenient to check the validity or accuracy thereof with the official sources.
Intellectual and industrial property and frames
All the elements comprising the website, as well as its structure, design, source code and the logos, brands and other distinctive symbols that appear thereon, are owned by MASA or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The images and other graphical elements contained on the website are also protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial policy rights.
MASA expressly prohibits framing and the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that may alter the design, original configuration or content of our website.
The use of the content must respect its specific licensing. As such, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is completely prohibited except with the prior and express written authorisation of MASA.
MASA authorises the full or partial reproduction of the texts and content provided by the website, provided that each and every one of the following conditions are met:
- ?The integrity of the content, documents or graphics is maintained.
- MASA is expressly named as the source and origin thereof.
- The purpose and aim of such use is compatible with the purposes of the website and/or the activity of MASA.
- It is not used for commercial purposes; its distribution, public communication, transformation and de-compilation are expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be communicated to and previously and expressly authorised by MASA in writing.
With respect to references to third party products and services, MASA acknowledges the intellectual and industrial property rights thereto in favour of the owners, and their simple mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of rights or any liability pertaining thereto, or any support, sponsorship or recommendation.
MASA states its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you believe that our website may be violating your rights we ask you to contact MASA.
MASA does not guarantee the non-existence of errors in access to its website or in its content, or that the content is up to date, although MASA will make its best efforts, in any case, to avoid, rectify or update any errors.
Both the access to the MASA website and the use that may be made of the information thereon is the exclusive responsibility of the individual accessing and using it.
MASA accepts no liability for the possible security errors that may be generated or for the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user (hardware and software) or the files or documents stored thereon as a consequence of the presence of a virus on the user’s computer used for the connection to the services and content of the website, of a malfunctioning browser or of the use of versions thereof which are not up to date.
MASA is not responsible for the information and content stored, for illustrative purposes and without constituting an exhaustive list, on forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that enable third parties to post content independently on the MASA website.
However, and pursuant to that set forth in the LSSI, MASA places itself at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, and will collaborate actively in the removal or, as applicable, blocking of all content that may affect or infringe national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or which may be contrary to morals and public order. In the event that a user believes that there is any content on the website that may be classified as such, we ask them to contact MASA.
MASA assumes no responsibility for the responses made via the different email addresses that appear on its website, and so in no case may any binding legal effect be derived therefrom.
Links or hyperlinks
The links contained on our website can lead to web content of third parties. The objective of said links is solely to facilitate the search for resources that may be of interest through the internet. However, said pages do not belong to MASA and it does not perform a review of their content and, therefore, MASA assumes no liability for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will be exclusively for information purposes and in no case implies any relationship between MASA and the individuals or entities who own said content or the websites on which the content is found. Likewise, MASA cannot be responsible for the functioning of the linked website or the possible damages that may be derived from the access or use thereof.
Links to the MASA website must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not entail any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by MASA of the page on which the link is found.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established must not contain information with illegal or discriminatory content or content contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or which threatens public order. Similarly, it must not have content that infringes any third party rights.
- MASA may request that a link be removed from your website, without the need to provide any cause. In such case, the page with the link shall proceed to remove it immediately, as soon as it receives the MASA notification.
- MASA is not responsible in any way for and does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes the consequences, damages or actions that may be derived from the access to the website of the hyperlink under their exclusive responsibility..
- The website on which the hyperlink is established may not contain brands, names, logos, slogans or other distinctive symbols pertaining to MASA, except for the symbols that form part of the hyperlink itself.