– Google cookies terms and conditions
Acceptance of the cookies policy
MASA displays information regarding its Cookies Policy on the upper part of any page on the portal at the start of each new session in order to make you aware of said information.
This information enables you to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not reappear when you access any page of the portal during the present session.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about cookies, the MASA Cookies Policy, and modify your browser settings to restrict or disable MASA cookies at any time. Should you wish to restrict or disable cookies, you may see reduced functions on the Website.
How to modify cookie settings?
You may restrict, disable or delete MASA cookies or cookies from any other web page by using your browser.
On each browser, the operational system is different. The ‘Help’ function will show you how you can perform these actions.
Furthermore, you may manage the storing of cookies on your browser via third-party settings.
Cookies script license
The documentation for this component is available here.
The following modifications have been made to the functional nature of the aforementioned script:
- Inclusion of a new link on the menu
- Modification to the order of links on the menu
- Addition of the ability to delete cookies
- Addition of the ability to send cookies to the user once accepted