QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
The Organisation’s Policy is to supply products that comply with the specific regulations in each case and which meet the legal and regulatory requirements, as well as the needs and expectations of the interested parties, becoming a key tool leading to profitable growth based on a commitment of constant improvement and cost reduction.
Quality and Environmental Protection are Management priorities and it is the responsibility of all the employees of the organisation to ensure compliance through:
- Disclosure of the documentation and responsibilities associated with the Integrated Management System.
- Promoting training and awareness of staff.
- Compliance with procedures and standards.
- Distribution of the internal parameters and indexes that measure the efficiency of the Integrated Management System and guarantee the satisfaction of our clients.
- Comply with environmental legislation and other environmental requirements with a focus on innovation and sustainability.
- Protect the environment by applying good environmental practices.
The Quality and Environment function symbolises a direct commitment to our clients, our environment and our own internal organisation, striving for continual efficiency and sustainable performance.
Download quality and environment policy here